Layrite Super Hold Pomade
Use Layrite Superhold Pomade to sculpt super curly hair or straight hair that is course and thick or to create high-elevation men’s hairstyles that require extreme hold. This Superhold Pomade is almost identical to Layrite’s Original Pomade but contains water-based beeswax to amp up the hold. Like all Layrite pomades, it holds like a wax but is water soluble so easily washes from your hands and hair easily in water. Specifically designed to avoid greasy build-up suffered by using other pomades. Go ahead and partake in the phenomenon that is receiving rave reviews across the globe.
The low down:
- Provides high hold with medium shine
- mild vanilla fragrance and looks and feels like an extremely thick gel
- easy to apply, distribute through your hair and style with your hands or a comb
- ideal for high-elevation styles including pomps, fauxhawks, spikes, and slick- backs or messy wet looks for thick or curly hair
- Dries clean and light without ever flaking
- water-soluble and washes off your hands and out of your hair with just water.
Use: Apply a small amount evenly to palms and work into damp or dry hair. Apply to towel dry hair for a lower hold and higher shine or apply to completely dry hair for a higher hold and lower shine. Restyle by running your comb or hands under water then through hair.
Reviews: Voted Rated 5 stars by 126 of 142 reviews on the Layrite website.
“I was always an old-fashioned pomade kind of guy, using Murray’s or other products with mineral oil, beeswax, etc. They worked well, but I was sick and tired of how much effort it took to wash all that gunk out of my hair. A friend introduced me to Layrite, and I haven’t looked back! The hold is just as strong as the gunky stuff, but it rinses out easily with water. It’s a great product.” BY Graham on 30 September 2014.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Ceteareth-25, PEG-7 Glycerl Cocoate, Polysorbate-20, PVP, Propylene Glycol, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-8 Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Methicone, DMDM Hydatoin, Methylparaben, Red 4 (CI 14700), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)